Stand Up Garden Bench
A perfect garden set-up for the person who can't bend down and work in the ground, or doesn't have a yard to start a garden. This bench brings all the resources up to waist-height, and allows the gardener to tend flowers, vegetables or herbs all Summer long wherever you want. This garden also is great for keeping those pesky rabbits from eating all your plants!
Also available in a "mini" 2 bin version.
Here they are side by side, full version and "mini" verison. No stain on the Left, deck stain on the right.
Build your own, or I can make one for you!
- Pickup ready to finish, or paint yourself $300 + tax
- Pickup finished with standard red cedar deck stain $400 + tax
- Have it delivered! $20 flat delivery fee in Twin Cities MN metro area. Outside metro (over 30 miles) for a fee based on mileage.
Typical turn-around time is 3-5 days. Pay cash in person, or credit card below.!-- Paypal Information here-->
Stand Up Garden Bench "How-To" Video
Building it yourself!
I have provided all the specs below that you need to build this project yourself. The detail drawing, material, and cut list are found below.
- 3 - Black all-purpose tubs (20.9 gallon) $40.00 total.
- 1 - Box of 3" deck screws (1 lb.). $7.00.
- 3 - 4x4 x 6' cedar-toned pressure-treated lumber $27.00 total.
- 2 - 2x6 x 10' cedar-toned pressure-treated lumber $17.00 total.
- 1 - 2x4 x 8' cedar-toned pressure-treated lumber $5.00.
* Approximate prices based on March 2020 bought at Home Depot.